I have no religion. I don't think that anyone knows what's the right thing to believe in. If you are willing to experiment, do try God's Debris-Scott Adams.
My friend Aravind has an operation today. I hope that everything goes fine.
Monday, December 19, 2005
Beliefs
So said
-Poison-
sometime around
12/19/2005 09:00:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
I havent completed Gods Debris. Still Its really magnetic. I am an atheist becauses it simplified my life a lot.
I also think that all belief systems have some or other prob. Ofcourse that does not mean one can live without any. So I have tried to amalgamate a lot of concepts to build my own belief system. It does have a lot of chinks. Still Its best suited to me. As I think now. :D
And About the op. Thank you. merci beaucoup.
we never know the answers, do we ?
:)
get well fast, or else.... ;-)
u may not have a religion Poison but Im sure u have a way of life...:)
God bless Aravind!
Keshi.
religion is for the weak minded i think..
and i am weak..
:(
hope everything is fine with aravind.. so swt of u to post abt it.. shows ur concern..
sure il pray for him..[the prayer is to satisfy me :)).. since both of u seems to be aethists]
@ keshi -
we all do, else, we are not alive.
@ divs-inverse -
heh! i told u that u shudnt have put that link. but i am very sadistic. i want to corrupt as many as possible!
@ hope and love -
i am not an atheist. i dont seem to be able to believe any of the religions i have come into contact with. thanks for the prayer doc! :)
They say
-If you are not an atheist in your teens or twenties, there is something wrong with you.
-If you continue to be an atheist in your fifties, there is still something wrong with you.
- An atheist
Am I really lost now that I know that I don't know whether I believe in something or not?
Best wishes to your friend.
God Debris look interesting!
thank u poi-chan!!! will read it later~(^o^;;;
i juz adore all religions...
take care aravind!!!!
is this a poison's greatest blogs I'm seeing here:-?
All the best to Aravind .....
You may not have religion , but u do follow one ... dont you ???
Whatz happ w/ u ? i mean when i last spoke to u , u didnt sound this way .....
@ Everyone. Thank you. Thank You very much. I think, left to myself. I would be fine within two days :D.
Pain is still there. Still its only pain. Meaning it aint anything serious.
@ geo -
i am not an atheist! so, i cant comment on that :_)
@ cecilia -
he is ok now :) thank you.
we are lost, eternally :), it seems!
@ niki chan -
:) thanks niki chan! good to kno that u adore all religions :)
@ kickassso -
nope!
@ deepa -
what can i say. lots of water has passed under the bridge since then.
@ aravind -
:) >:D< :)
I;m still reading God's Debris. Suddenly my time seems to be gone. :)
Post a Comment