My last post on the deleted blog was about some confusion and crazy concepts. I am going to piece together what I remember, as concisely as possible. Why am I doing this? I do not know.
Everything appears immaterial, as we are too ignorant about the knowledge of what is it that really matters. No matter how much we learn, the more we have to unlearn as new information gleams forth with the passage of time. I guess I am in a phase experienced by many others, when they were purposeless in life.
About life - Consider 2 points A and B. A is the starting point in life. B is the end, ie death. I dont know if its the end, as none of us know what lies beyond. People preach different things about death and what comes after it. I don't think I am able to subscribe to any of these, as I am sure that we don't know the one which works for sure. Religions are there to help society survive. And give hope.
There can be an infinite number of paths connecting A and B. The path depends on what you choose in life. Chips had told me about this Point A and B thing, which Divs had told her of. Camphor had pointed out later that, this concept was in fact put forward by none other than old man Gauss, as a side business to his electromagnetic meanderings.
This is also a theory with no proof. Maybe we may be destined to pursue some definite path from A to B. We know nothing at all about anything. When I had looked at this concept earlier, I thought that getting to point B as fast as possible, is the most efficient way in life. Which of course, meant suicide. And, society detests suicides. Maybe its because it needs strength of numbers, a carry over from ancient times. In the future, when resources may get scarce for supporting a huge population, perhaps, society will change its take on suicides and come to its aid.
This was the core of the last,lost post of the first incarnation of the blog of in(S)anity...
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Madness ReVisited
So said
-Poison-
sometime around
12/20/2005 08:18:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
move ahead dear friend..dont get tangled in the mess of A's and B's all over again..
nooooooooooooooooooooo ... not again ............
not the A n B thing agaiin ....
;))))))))))))))))))))))))
How does it feel now ? College gonna end in a couple of months , right ?-
Life in itself is already filled with mysteries, questions that will probably have no answer.
If it is any comfort, I believe that no one has really figured it out.
And in trying to figure out, that is when you walk the fine line between genius and insanity (read: frustration).
Then what? One ends up with a series of "what if's?", "why's?", "maybe's"....and maybe there really is something greater out there: God? Universe? Parallel lives who know better (read: Martians?)???
Whatever it is, we are all here for a reson. And if it not to give answers to everything for the world, then maybe a contribution to make one answer...or to make the journey to that answer simply better.
I'd say: enjoy the ride along the points that lead to another.
End of the year, time to shed the old and ring in the new! Best of luck with the new blog. Happy blogging this New Year!
You might say, that what you had written brought back similar memories in the recent past.To be exact, about two weeks back.
When we suddenly start questioning the why, what and how-of things, it brought one rude shock, to realise something that i had already known. But just the realisation hit late.
There are no rules. In this world, there is absolutly nothing that says, this is right and this is wrong. All of that is man-made. Scriptures, parchments could claim and advise and propose an example of living the right way. But when you get down to basics, there are no restrictions.
I was a staunch believer. But inbetween , I had to contrast myself on and on again.. and have come to believe that the term 'GOD' is nothing but a united energy combining us, a force that binds each-to-other mentally ? I've a lot to learn.
Its all one big circus.
Post a Comment