Aravind.V said...
@ Everyone. Thank you. Thank You very much. I think, left to myself. I would be fine within two days :D.
Pain is still there. Still its only pain. Meaning it aint anything serious.
Well. If I lose my memories one day and happen to float past this site, maybe this will trigger something.
Aravind.V said...
@ Everyone. Thank you. Thank You very much. I think, left to myself. I would be fine within two days :D.
Pain is still there. Still its only pain. Meaning it aint anything serious.
11:45 AM
So, the man is ready for another bout with life, in a few days. :)
So said
-Poison-
sometime around
12/20/2005 03:05:00 PM
9 comments:
1st :)))))
Hey Aravind , I dont know u ...
Hope u r fine now ..
and Get Well soon ( From the pain , i mean )
best of luck man... were up to no good :D ask ayypn for details:D
What happened to u??!!
Take proper medications and Get well soon!
awww~ (T_T) i dont know him, but its very touchy.
praying for his earliest recovery...
@ ~*.deepa.*~ -
first indeed! he is fine now, i think. the pain is still there :(
@ kickassso -
were up to noo good ? :O
wat?
@ af -
:D it wasnt me! it was my good friend aravind.
@ niki chan -
thank you niki chan.:)
What Can I say.
Thank you.
ur velkom..mein freunde!
Speedy recovery Arvind!
Post a Comment