Thursday, December 22, 2005

Se7en deadly revelations!!!

Se7en deadly revelations!!!

Jithu tagged me for this quiz. I think that the stuff that I list here may probably make me go crazy when I read it after say 5 years, provided I am alive then.

Seven things you plan to do before you die!!

– go to africa

– learn more wing chun (I am stretched hard for time now..)

– help people who are in need

– buy an old Fiat 1100 (the Padmini)

– procure the engine and running parts of a Ferrari 360 modena

– modify the Fiat and put the Ferrari parts in it >:-)

– go to Shaolin Temple and pay homage driving my Fiat

Seven things you can do!!

– read the Road to Omaha one more time

– write inane blunders

– be an objective critic of life

– ramble about starting a new religion

– be very obnoxious

– can also be very amiable (it all depends on the stars, they say..)

– watch WWE like a moron

Seven things you can’t do!! (sorry for the straight ctrl+v ,Jithu; am lazier than thee)

– i can’t complete things until it is the last minute

– i can’t say no to people

– i can’t help being too altruistic

– i can’t help myself from my laziness

– i can’t stop laughing at people who are over-concerned about the little difficulties of life

– i can’t understand emotionally affected people

– i can’t go around apologizing when I mess things up.

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex!!

– emotional intelligence

– eyes

– voice

– altruism

– talents (nothing specific)

– I cant think of a 6th one

– silly me. The 7th one is like the 6th one..

Seven things you say most!!

– uh huh.

– van / kidlilam / sparry - cet slang

– you don’t understand me, do you?

– kaduthu

– payye thanne – cet slang (again :P)

– pleassse

– enikku vayya….

Seven celebrity crushes!!

– renee zellweger ( jerry maguire )

– gwyneth paltrow ( shakespeare in love)

– shania twain

– claire forlani ( meet joe black )

– kate winslet (eternal sunshine of the spotless mind)

– halle berry ( swordfish)

– charlize theron (sweet november, monster)

Seven people you want to take this quiz!!

– Auster

– Aravind

– Chips

– Duttan

– Niki

– Magneta

– Deepa

so said -Poison- the in(s)ane one @ Monday, September 12, 2005

24 comments

No comments: