Thursday, December 22, 2005

Ramblings of a mad Ytradian shaman

Ramblings of a mad Ytradian shaman

The waters are lashing all around me. I have no one to look up to. It must be God who had sent the raging waters to destroy my peace and my abode. This life of mine has been one of no particular consequence to him. I have no salvation. If there is a hell, it must have been made for me to be my eternal abode of grace. Grace among the lashing fires and flames of hell, which have been so lovingly described by various poets, philosophers and religious writers. Some of them say that the human being has the essence of the almighty within his paltry flesh and bone shell. If that be the case, I am the God of no power. Yet, there is power within me. The power of destruction, the power of creation and most importantly, the power to influence the lives of others, and hence the world in general. I want to conquer the world, and become its master. The God of the legion of all mercenaries of the world. Megalomania and schizophrenia pervade the ulterior pathways of my brain as I run amok, confused in the maze of grey cells which constitute the building blocks of my brain. As I wander through the tunnels of guilt and through hallways lit with floodlights of fame and infamy, I wonder why I am doing what I am doing. What is the purpose of life other than breathing in air till the instant when life goes out of my frail body. The human body is a feeble cage of flesh and bone, encased in millimeter thick skin. It is a castle without a moat. A castle made of clay, which withers to mud in the event of a deluge of offensives. There are infinite methods to blow out the flame of life from men’s living shells. Such is the impotence of human life. It must be more clear than ever to you that I am a mad man. I want to destroy the world. The world is not against me yet. Soon, they will realize the menace that I pose to them. They will rise in numbers and lash against the fort of my defence. They will attempt to flush me out from my fort. But, I am a God, am I not? Why should I yield to the world. The world yields to me instead. Bow to me you fools. I will make your life living hell no matter what you do. I will rule over your nation. The end of the universe is my dream. The aim of my existence. Once, the soul is flushed out of me, there wont be any reason for me to continue life on earth. The life on earth will cease as you know it, when I am gone. When I am gone from the face of this world, a new world shall begin; a world which has no resemblance to this world of yours. A world for me. A world different from yours. Where I have absolute control over everything. I relish control, I do. I am not a control freak and I know that I am contradicting myself again and again. Hear me, or not, I am the end. The beginning was never known. The end will be posthumously famous in its own right.

so said -Poison- the in(s)ane one @ Saturday, September 03, 2005

21 comments

No comments: