This sure ain't for Kids
Well. You see this as a splash screen when you start the game Postal 2. The game is absolutely violent and funny in a perverted way. I love it. I would like to go into more details about Postal 2, but I dont want you puking on your monitors. If you are really brave, just google for "postal 2 reviews".
Coming to other forms of entertainment, I used to hate teen movies like anything. Now that I am no longer a teenager, I find them quite funny and interesting. I went on a teen-movie watching spree this weekend. These are the ones that I watched over the last two days.
Freaky Friday -Really funny, and it has Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis in it.
Not Another Teen Movie -Definitely a must see. Crazy movie. And it has a cool sound track by Marilyn Manson.
Wild Roomies -Not a pakka teen movie. Maybe a post teenage roomie movie.Leaves you sad.
My Sassy Girl -This is a Korean movie and it so sweet. I saw it twice though it was in Korean and had subtitles.
And among other things, I bought me a brand new LG DVD/CD-RW drive on Saturday. I have to burn a lot of stuff. Duttan's seven year old trusty Kodak 4x writer was the pride of the place in my ATX cabinet front end for quite some time now. Thanks for helping out, man. Its now doing its duty at Vineeth's place. It sure is a globetrotter.
so said -Poison- the in(s)ane one @ Sunday, July 03, 2005
16 comments
No comments:
Post a Comment