Ego
Chips http://holeinthewall.rediffblogs.com/ had tagged me to take this quiz a long time ago. Being the fool that I am, I had searched for the quiz link then. It had only clicked to me later that I was supposed to make this one up myself. I have seen these quizes in many blogs since then, and one fact that I have come to notice is that all of these were centred on the number three. Three things this, three things that, etc. Why is three so alluring to us? So, for a change, I have substituted “some” for “three” in this post ‘cos I am a mild couch potato kind of rebel!
SOME NAMES YOU GO BY:
Ashok
Shocky
Akosotto
SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
CashOK
Dragonfighter
SOME PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
My mind( is that physical? Very well. The brain, then)
My body(apart from the brain :->)
SOME PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
Inflexibility( I wan2 b more gymnastic )
PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
I'm an Indian,
I’m secretive.
Darwin says my ancestors were monkeys.
THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
Failure.
EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
A phone.
A vehicle.
Fuel in the vehicle.
Balance in the phone.
THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
Bermudas
THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
Total independence.
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in that order):
I like Wing Chun.
I love cheating in PC games.
I'm not lazy.
SOME PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
Eyes,
Face,
Voice.
THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
Try to understand Control Systems.
Wash the bike and the dog.
CAREERS YOU ARE CONSIDERING:
Software Engineer
Management Guru
Spiritual Guru
Professional Assassin
Maybe a combination of the above four (any takers?)
PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
Anywhere in Africa.
KID NAMES YOU LIKE:
Z (pronounced ZEE, for a gal, ZED for a guy! The gr8 thing is that this person wont have to write lab exams o the very 1st day ‘cos his/her name begins with A)
THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
Seek perfection in this world.
PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
If you’re reading this, and would like to take it, do it !
so said -Poison- the in(s)ane one @ Friday, August 05, 2005
12 comments
No comments:
Post a Comment