Life
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.
Lao Tzu
But, I watch WWE a bit too much. I am not a moron who believes all the 'kayfabe'. I like it for being the man made wonder that it is. I am digressing. Here's a quote from Poison Tzu - I am going to take competition to the next level and you will hate me. So much, that the word 'competitive' will become obsolete. I have discovered something about me. I have been through a lot of shit and that too in a fast forward mode. What I have found out is that I bounce back and I do that pretty good. No matter what life can throw at me, it wont make me get depressed and give up what I want. I, now pity those little people who whine about the tiny little details of their sophisitcated lives. No offence is intended. Do try to reform, though. Maybe you will see the light inside the tunnel itself. Going on through a damn dark tunnel enticed by the little light of hope at the end of the tunnel is pretty redundant. Make the tunnel itself alight. And ignore the rats scurrying along the dingy floor. I try to do that with varying degrees of success, within my feeble human limitations.
Btw we had a bike trip to Kovalam. Read about it here at the chronicles of duttan..
so said -Poison- the in(s)ane one @ Thursday, September 15, 2005
16 comments
No comments:
Post a Comment