Someday, some months ago, an accident made my head go light. I was frustrated by why I was spared, since my life is pretty much a horror story. Brooding all day, I was entering a stage of total depression.
An angel came to know of my plight and she listened to my woes. Acceptance made my existence bearable. Took a decision that I won't be depressed in the future. There's a pristine place for that angel in my memories, forever. At least, till some accident/disease destroys my memory, and of course, death. Though, we do not know whether our memories will follow us after death.
Monday, December 19, 2005
The Angel
So said
-Poison-
sometime around
12/19/2005 08:35:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
somebody once told me that being dead is like sleeping without dreaming.
well, that sucks.
Is this real?
@ sunset_eyes -
that somebody has no idea of what death is like. no live human does...
but if death is a dreamless sleep, it doesnt bode well.
@ camphor -
yes
heard that death is like birth (when we were born).
no memories at all(^-^;;
oh did u bleed sooo much!???
sorry sorry to hear that...!!!!
its nice to have a guardian angel ..makes life so much more worth living :)
@ niki chan -
i didnt bleed much. it was a minor shunt. but my head could have been smashed if i went down a few centimetres ahead of where i went down.
@ lost optimist -
yes. :)
Post a Comment