Ignorance is bliss
ergo
I am happy.
Thursday, January 5, 2006
Simple Religion
So said
-Poison-
sometime around
1/05/2006 08:44:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well. If I lose my memories one day and happen to float past this site, maybe this will trigger something.
Ignorance is bliss
ergo
I am happy.
So said
-Poison-
sometime around
1/05/2006 08:44:00 PM
13 comments:
this was my religion everytime i was in trouble and din want my parents to knw..:D ;)
Eskimo: Father, if I didnt know what sin was, would I have gone to hell ?
Priest: No !
Eskimo: (earnestly) Then why did you tell me ?
:))
ur posts r getting more and more cryptic day by day...
poor me... :_(
and so am I!
:-)
happiness is a choice, it is what you have chosen to have, u can be happy either way, with knowledge or without knowledge..
Don't worry be happy.
yeah there is an old saying in my country like this quote(^o^;;;
i love it, poi-chan!!!!
lets be ignorant forever!
hope u had a happy holiday!!
YOu can imagine whats my response
ROFL.
hmmm true...
Who or what might u be ignoring?? Just curious...to be happy too!
@ lost optimist^!^ -
and didja notice that stuff usually work out with this religion! :P
@ silverine -
LOL!!! :))
@ geo -
ithilentha athrakku cyptic :-/
@ divs -
:_)
@ venus -
you have a valid point there...
@ mridula -
yea! hakuna matata!
@ mtt publishing -
i am in search of a belief. the ones available in the market dont seem right for me!
@ niki chan -
lets b ignorant for ever! hols were ok!
@ aravind -
yea! lmao!
@ hope and love -
i guess!
@ mirage -
i guess its more like the hypothetical ostrich strategy. :)
Ignorance is bliss and peace :)
Keshi.
So can you kindly expound on the "hypothetical ostrich strategy"? I'd like to learn that...you know, just maybe, perhaps, achieve the same kind of happiness?
Post a Comment