Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Some more bullshit

A shroud of separation is filtering my senses. In this reality, only I exist. The world is mine to create. It is mine to imagine. I see various beings moving around in their grooves, walking, talking and living. They appear to be communicating; their interactions make me feel like I have taken a ticket to the wrong circus. Such an array of madness confronts me when I open my eyes. Losing their vision, my characters romp around fretting over infinite issues, resolving some and creating some. I wonder why I am unable to control my creations. They seem to be hell bent on doing what shouldn't be done, setting foolish precedents for eons to come. I don't think that I am alive now. Maybe I am dead and my soul is revisiting my past, my memories. The past has been an enigma, with so many loose ends which still remain unchained. Will I ever be able to revisit my past? There are so many things that I would want to do differently, if given half a chance. Such actions might lead to a new future for my world. And, if you really exist, my world will affect yours too. When you sit down and think about it, everything that we know of, are interconnected in some way, even though it may appear to be not at the first glance. Maybe I will be able to change the world by changing the timing of a sneeze. I seem to be illogical. There do exists things such as emotions, which apart from logic, make me do the things that I do. Possibly, it is all based on the theory of probability. A set of mathematicians would be able to predict the world's future in broad terms. But the minute details are random, unexplainable so far. If I am alive now, then there might be a chance that I'll lose my life soon. I could either die or not in the next moment. I am superstitious about many things. People record superstitions in their minds, and follow them innately at times. It may be that, these take root in actual observations and events. They could also be purely non sensical. I have a premonition that that my clock is ticking and the battery is running low. Should I live everyday like that is going to be my last day of my life? And how is one supposed to live the last day of one's life? Without a care in the world? Trying to do things which give joy, relief or sadness? To cast aside worries about the future? Not so, for me. I would rather account for the slim chance that I might be alive tomorrow. If one thinks that he is braced for what the future is going to throw up at him, then he is a fool. The future can be mundane, unexpected or bizarre. We all know that, don't we? But, being prepared for some adversities which have a high probability of occurrence wouldn't be uncalled for. It would be called wisdom by some and foolishness by others. In my view, if some of the risks are covered for, a life of 'hakuna matata' wouldn't be a bad choice. Worrying is part of being human. Letting go of all worries is hard. A man without worries might be labelled by the society as daredevil, holy man or lunatic. =))

I sound like an insurance salesman!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I have taken a ticket to the wrong circus."......If u see it as a wrong circus...it is!
"Will I ever be able to revisit my past? "......Yes..n then only then will u be able to move on to tomm.
"I have a premonition that that my clock is ticking and the battery is running low. "......u recharge urself....atleast try to!
N how do live the last day of ur life? As u shud every other day of ur life....with a smile! *preachy....i know!:D*
"I sound like an insurance salesman!".....finally a truth!:P
Take care allrite.....
Divs

Erosimian said...

"I have taken a ticket to the wrong circus."

I know that feeling man. It hit me like a tsunami when I accidentally turned up @ Dhwani 2003.

aravind said...

"A man without worries might be labelled by the society as daredevil, holy man or lunatic."
Ofcourse aint we all saints :P.

You know I dont have much with saints right and neither the devil which leaves out ...

Anyway about this part"A set of mathematicians would be able to predict the world's future in broad terms." Dont count on it. Physicts RULE :D. Ofcourse without advancement in maths it wont be possible. Physics where new frontiers in our world are conquered. Where as its abstract in Maths.

About future Well let it come, You know right that we all live at the present instances. So we wont really reach the future:p , maybe we might:-S.

-Poison- said...

@ divs -
sure abt all these solutions kya?
preachy preachy!!! :)

@ darth duttan -
theres gona be another dhwani probably this year...

@ alexis leon -
optimist! why didnt i think of that :)

@ av -
i am a saint..u too? ;;)
i am confused now:-ss
i am not aware of the advances in physics..call me an ignoramus!

@ neetika -
heh! boring classes can do that to a guy!!!

another illusion said...

"They seem to be hell bent on doing what shouldn't be done.."

"There are so many things that I would want to do differently, if given half a chance."

"There do exists things such as emotions, which apart from logic, make me do the things that I do."

"I have a premonition that that my clock is ticking and the battery is running low."

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY!
well written.

Invincible said...

"Maybe I will be able to change the world by changing the timing of a sneeze."
Yes, u know @ chaos theory n 'back to the future' fundae.

"If I am alive now, then there might be a chance that I'll lose my life soon."
It may not be next moment, but isnt death a stark, haunting reality, the ultimate truth, and as a paradox it's known to all of us !!

"And how is one supposed to live the last day of one's life?"
precisely ! what if u survive this last day then what wud u do next day, again assuming it wud be ur last? what on the third day. I so pity those who proclaim 'live everyday as if it's ur last' Man !!
So we wud end up living more 'last days' in life than actually living the other 20-30-40-60 years of life. And then may b we will say 'live life as if you are going to survive !! '
To add, we havent still solved the puzzle of the ultimate D day, and whether death is really the end !!

"Worrying is part of being human. Letting go of all worries is hard."
So true !!

-Poison- said...

@ illusion -
wow! :)

@ invincible -
yup..chaos theory it is! death is taboo even though we proclaim it otherwise. bah.
heh! nice to knw tht u r not a 'live as if its the last day of ur life' dude ! :) lol @ the posibility of so many last days in a person's life!!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm...divya..wat a nice girl!!!!

-Poison- said...

@ niki chan -
divya...a nice girl?
she must be floating on cloud no 9 right now!!!

Corsarius said...

yep. i don't know if zen masters are still human -- they let go of those worries as easy as 1-2-3. or so they seem.

lunatic! that's the word, thanks for confirming it, hehe.

Incognito said...

We do randomly quote. Live life like there is no tomorrow. But do we?

An array thoughts highly commendable!
Bravo!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I am writing to tell you that your site is just what I needed. I would like to become more involved with what you are doing. Can you send me some further details please?

Regards,
remove adware