Saturday, February 13, 2010

Human experiment - Change of settings

The human experiment is losing steam. I am getting mired in tendrils which I have sprouted at different places. It's taking a toll on my well being. Sometimes I end up acquiescing to other's wishes, while sacrificing my own. I don't attach much importance to my wants. They get fulfilled or forgotten one way or the other. Being a man of few wants has two sides to it. Such a man is at ease at most places with most people. On the other hand, his mind is so used to having its wishes brushed off so often that it hardly minds it when a random wish is brushed aside yet again. Maybe it's time to switch the priorities of the human experiment to a different setting. It's not going to go down well with the people who are used to me being me. This should be interesting. The key would be not to accede when confronted emotionally.

No comments: