A recent ad campaign which has caught my attention is the one which draws one to the plight of the Indian tigers. Apparently there are only 1411 tigers left. And 'we' have to take up their cause.
The tiger is India's national animal. I wonder why is the need of the concept of a national animal at all. I guess the mosquito or the housefly should have been made the national animal rather than the weak tiger. Anyway pantera tigris is benefiting from that.
Tigers are so bad in evolution and in adapting to changing conditions that they are getting extinguished at a bloody quick pace. They need help. I guess that the cost incurred to shove them all into reserves are going to be borne in part by the people who are going to help the tigers. I hope that the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam do not get a share of the booty thus raised for the tigers.
Life would have been easier for the tiger if they could create a tiger with a dog's mindset. Imagine tigers as pets and guard-tigers. That should click amongst the fab set. Tiger farms would start sprouting up here and there as well.
I would like to be a tiger farmer. That sounds so very exotic. Bloody tigers.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
1411 Tigers left
So said
-Poison-
sometime around
2/18/2010 12:35:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment