All my life I have been confused about God and religion. Having had the (mis)fortune to have a multi religious family helped increase the confusion.. It was kinda ingrained into me somehow there is someone up there who looks after the things of the world. More or less, I have paid obeisance to that creature, I guess out of the innate fear that we, humans have for the unknown.
The pious and the religious all fall into hard times. They say God is testing them and that they will emerge stronger or whatever. Well. I would say that they are using it as a crutch. I too was using the damn thing as a crutch for quite some time now. There is no point in hanging on to something which doesn't give a crap about you in all probability, assuming it exists.
The communists and hedonists and satanists, all probably have the same success/failure/suffering rate as the other religious communities and hypocrites loitering around the world of the living. It doesn't seem to matter what the hell you do. I have reason to feel that the cause effect theory aka Karma exists in some form in the world of the living. However, it can also be pretty much over ruled if you choose to. Then there are freak occurrences which happen beyond your control even if you are 'God''s lamb or Satan's uncle. Well. Que damn sera sera.
Now I choose to oppose all Gods though there is that little ingrained bullshit part of me which mumbles that this is wrong. Shut up you little voice. Zemblanity has been pursuing me for quite an abnormally long time now. Things can get worse, if the Gods get offended and decide to fuck me up more. Well. Do your best or worst. If you exist. Like I care.
Thursday, May 17, 2007
So said
-Poison-
sometime around
5/17/2007 09:30:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Sounds to me as if you do. Care, I mean.
=))
oh my gawd =))))))))
the guy should think about suing you for character assassination rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!
Que damn sera seraz??
awww cool post, as usual poichan ;)
Hard times do not last though they sure do feel like it.
Keep well, my friend.
intresting .. im not that bold..
existence is a fact that needs to be verified by extensive testing!!!!
am with u on thaaaat!!!!!
poichan arigatoooo!!!!
wats coming in next post?? :D
well, you'll just have something to hold on to, if you have faith. that's about it.
:o) came here after a long time. how are you doing?
btw, my url has changed. (yeah, the chaos inside forced me blog again!)
http://random-scribblings-83.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment