I had shifted to a new city last week. The language is proving to be a barrier of sorts. We are holed up in a hotel currently, and are looking for permanant accomodation. The search is on, and so far we havent struck it lucky. This is a city where opulence and extreme poverty coexists. The weather is too hot. The air conditioning that we enjoy is a previlege, I ought to say. Soon we will be moving out of the hotel, and into the oven outside. They say there are three seasons here - Hot, hotter and hottest!
Ciao...
Monday, July 24, 2006
So said
-Poison-
sometime around
7/24/2006 04:29:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
goshh good luck with everything Posion and mostly with the heat!
Keshi.
did u get ur net connxn ? i had sent u a couple of msgs !
the kids(??) were all talking abt u the other day !
and , howz it going ? work ? training ?
contact Ajay Prasad .. he's in the same company , in the same city
hey poison hello.. i know its been long... remember me?
so ur someplace new.. hope u have a good time settling even though its hot there... bye
@ alexis leon -
we found a house at a hot neighborhood :D thanks!
@ keshi -
thank u thank u!
@ deepa -
yea i ll try to contact him. :)
thanks.. tvm is so much better 8->
@ musings -
no! i havent forgotten u! :D thanks for the wishes m000nie!
oh damn!
Hope ur not getting baked there!!
Take care and buy tonnes of sunscreen!
Eeeeks! I hate hot cities! :(
hey well..
I relate to the langauge problem bit..am in a city where language sometimes gets to be a problem too!
All the best!
Tell me about language barriers/problems! I really wish you all the best with that and with the house hunt. When you see one that's meant for you guys, you'll just know it.
Hottest regards! -C. :)
Hot hotter hottest!!!
:))
Ayyo ayyo!!
Hope ur well...TC.
Keshi.
where is poichaaaan???????
all the best for ur new job!! ^^
Where to monsieur?
I am guessing its madras..
poisone aarelum poison vecho? :p
i hope the results were ok ?
good luck in the new city!
Post a Comment