Monday, July 3, 2006

Philips 105S

The monitor is soo beautiful. It shows me what the computer

wants me to see. Poor old me, incapable of understanding binary

thoughts fast enough. That monitor is an accomplice for

everything. Been staring at me for some six years now. I used

to bang it against the wall when it skewed my view, and when it

made my life blue. Everything had a blue tinge. Finally the

darn thing conked and I had to take it to the necromancers at

the Phlips service centre. The dudes took the poor baby in and

after careful examination of her intricate interiors, came back

and told me "The soldering is all torn off. No idea how that

could happen. :-/ ." It took all my skills to keep a straight

face :| lol! Finally the phoenix rose from the ashes after

resoldering and was back in action. Gota bid adieu to this

darling monitor soon... Had scribbled some graffiti all over

the PC some days ago, since I had nothing else to do. I had

scribbled a beautiful question mark on top of the screen

during the exams(to remind me what I was doing and what I was

supposed to be doing! lol) Now it resembles life itself :D

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
oops sorry..(^o^);;;

Keshi said...

**to remind me what I was doing and what I was supposed to be doing!

LOL ur crazy! :)

Keshi.

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

whoa !

i guess the exams are done , arent they ?

and i hope the ship is sailing on calmer waters now

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

where have u been placed ?

btw , i got a call from iit bombay

another illusion said...

:)

Arti Honrao said...

Poor monitor!!

"I had scribbled a beautiful question mark on top of the screen during the exams (to remind me what I was doing and what I was supposed to be doing! lol) Now it resembles life itself"
This makes some sense :)

Howdy??



GBU
Arti

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

i really dont know what to do

Ashwin Raju said...

My entire tower is a graffiti experiment...
you've seen it .....
but the current black lcd doesnt offer me the space for imagination !!

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

am back

hope and love said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hope and love said...

;))
thoght provoking post as usual my dear akkusotto..

Keshi said...

u r in India? if so I hope ur SAFE.

TC
Keshi.

-Poison- said...

@ alexis leon -
:D thanq thanq

@ niki chan -
:D:D:D:D dont be!!

@ keshi -
i am not in mumbai...still the bombings were atrocious..

@ deepa -
:) njan avide reply cheythu

@ illusion -
:)

@ arti -
going ok! :) life is getting changed

@ bleak -
i got inspired by ur bro ;)

@ hope nluv -
:O u think too much!!! :D