Sunday, February 19, 2006

Fickle's the word

If somehow, I could list the objectives that I had set for myself till now, in the various stages of life, it would be solid proof of how fickle a person I am. I won't go back to the dark ages. But I will backtrack to about a year back. Somehow I was under the staunch belief that I wanted to pursue a management course immediately after getting my B.Tech. Heh! I remember brainwashing quite a lot of people into following the same route. Anyway, somewhere around the middle of this saga to the MBA entrance exams, I had some hairy situations in my life, which I handled quite badly and well, I crashed and I burnt. And of course, I bounced.

The end result was that I had grown up in the course of a month. My whole outlook had changed. It was a different me, or a different world. Never figured out which. I became more easy going and was in a state of pure existence, without giving a damn about anything. That state slowly evolved back to a new and improved version of myself in some more months' time. That me hated B.Tech. He wanted to do something different. Anything other than studying. But here I am. I have to go to Bengaluru tomorrow for attending a GD/PI session for Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. Well, I am going there for the heck of it, and to visit an old friend there. And drop by the interview centre along the way.

Adios for now..

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Benguluru!!!
Abt the fickle thing....most of us are.
No fuss....enjoy.....coz someone supposedly smart has said,'the future is uncertain.'
:D
Take care!
Divs

aravind said...

Nah Actually every mind is fickle. I believe.

One's priorities change. You can live with it or die by it but you cant do without it.

And when you drop by for your GD/PI give it a shot as good as your shock combo :D.

kickassso said...

and to think one year ago i wanted a tech job! thanx a ton for talking me into taking this route! Thanks a TON man... I owe you big time(if i get an MBA that is:P)

-Poison- said...

@ divs -
that was a very wise man acting as a dumb man! :D ;) ssshh!

@ aravind -
"One's priorities change. You can live with it or die by it but you cant do without it."
excellent..cudnt be phrased better.
my shock combos... :P
my bio skill is getting better, incidentally. thanks!

-Poison- said...

@ kickassso -
:-ss brrrrrr!
wonder what he gona do to me, the disliker of treats..prolly will stuff the stuff ;)

kickassso said...

and to think you're getting a free chelavu from our guy there:( one which I would have gotten If me and prawns would have gotten if we'd told him earlier:D. well , its your treat now! enjoy! and watch out for the cold weather!

kickassso said...

salle kalippu timing aliya !

-Poison- said...

urappalley! pandey we are too synchronised!

Anonymous said...

wat a surprise, poi-chan!!
my boss's nephew has just started learning management course too ^^
all materials look soo interesting! i think that was a best choice of u!
wish u all the best!!!

Keshi said...

ahemmm...me bakkk :) and ur off? will u blog from there?

Keshi.

-Poison- said...

@ niki chan -
well. i am not sure whether to go into more studies right now...thanks :)

@ keshi -
welcome back! i will be back in some days!

Erosimian said...

Go get them man.

Biosbhai's blessing are with u.

>:)

-Poison- said...

@ darth|duttan -
thanks! may the force be with me >:)

@ alexis leon -
hopefully :D

@ neetika -
:) thanks! tc!

another illusion said...

human nature is fikle. u're not alone.
all the best for your interview...give in your best even if u dont plan to join. it'll really boost your confidence.
:)

venus said...

Management is 'the' thing rightnow, if you have some little bit of experience. Get yourself 1-2 years of experience, and then get into the management studies, i'd say.

God luck for your management pursuit!

aravind said...

And "the man" has gone.
hmmmm.......

Mridula said...

Great way to attend an interview. Anyway, interviews are a very structured exercise and you have to follow the line or else ... I teach a course on it, so this little bit of gyan.

Anonymous said...

dats how life is...njoy?

hope and love said...

have a nice time..
dont take all these things very seriously.. things will work out fine at the end..
:))

-Poison- said...

@ illusion -
lemme try tht gamplan tomoro :)

@ venus -
me too thinks that way now! :D

@ aravind v -
he is gone... :D u scared him away :P

@ mridula -
yes ma'am! :D

@ tangy -
heh! hope to!

@ hope n love -
alls well that ends well! i am not scared of the interview n the stuff. i am scared stiff abt one thing though, abt the attendance shortage n missed classes at college :(

Incognito said...

C'mon. It cant be all that bad. I've done worser than that. I've changed my thoughts a hundred and one times because of a lot of frustrating stuffs.

You'll do well. Good luck

-Poison- said...

@ incognito -
:) we are humans... :)
we shud b proudly fickle.
:D thanks!