
I am the smoke breathing dragon,
I am that serpent on steroids.
I am the one who spreads the tobaccaroma.
My veins are brimming with vigour,
My brain is bursting with dopamine.
And my adrenal is tired pumping,
Gallon after gallon of epinephrine.
My roar is a half lunged rumble,
Yet I am more capable than most.
I can wreak havoc,
Or make the world a better place.
My days are numbered,
We are endangered, we dragons.
We used to roam free and smoke,
But, are now confined to minority smoking zones.
They say I cause the green house effect.
I have nothing against plants.
Plant them more I shall,
And all of them tobacco, since that be my food.
For thought, and for life.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Fire breathing dragon
So said
-Poison-
sometime around
8/15/2008 03:54:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hear hear!
Post a Comment