There is pain within,
Within my husky thorax,
Somewhere beneath the heart,
Yet slightly above the tum.
What ails me,
I do not know.
It’s not misery,
It ain't real.
I am happy,
And content more or less.
I am lucky,
I make my luck.
Yet the agony hurts.
Hurts more,
Being an unknown hurt.
What’s ailing me, I know not.
It’s a murky feeling,
A mind borne one.
The body is fit,
Ready for battle.
Still the mind,
Treads dangerous paths.
Creating troubles anew,
In physical manifestation.
Is it the devil?
Since I am all idle.
Is it god?
Aham brahmasmi.
I enjoy waddling in this.
I am obligated.
There’s no other way.
But to endure, and enjoy.
The unknown pain.
Friday, August 15, 2008
The unknown pain
So said
-Poison-
sometime around
8/15/2008 03:49:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Strikes a chord, this one!
And life goes on....
Post a Comment