A reason to exist. A reason to believe in. A reason. Any reason. It would be my Jerusalem, in my Holy War. Where do I find these fellers? Wish I knew that.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well. If I lose my memories one day and happen to float past this site, maybe this will trigger something.
A reason to exist. A reason to believe in. A reason. Any reason. It would be my Jerusalem, in my Holy War. Where do I find these fellers? Wish I knew that.
So said
-Poison-
sometime around
10/02/2007 06:28:00 PM
3 comments:
Sair Kar Duniya ki Galib ...
Travel the world ... that is reason enough?
there might be no reason.. aint it a reason too =))
I think a man only needs one thing in life. He just needs someone to love. If you can't give him that, then give him something to hope for. And if you can't give him that, just give him something to do.
Post a Comment