Saturday, October 6, 2007

Ingrate

I never realized what you have done for me. Never have I been grateful for your being there for me, always. I never understood why you always stood by my choices even when they didn't go along with your ideas. Hurt you, I have a lot. Debased you, derided you. I made you see hell. I didn't understand what you stood for. I didn't know what it meant. Yet, you became strong to bear me, and my iniquities. I didn't look deep enough to see your agony, your pain. I wish I had. I wish I would let you know that now I appreciate your very existence, for without you, I wouldn't be at this space time coordinate now, where I am, what I am, how I am. You are my only lifeline to this world. It took me a lifetime to understand that. I wish I had come to senses earlier. Before damage took its toll. Before all the bad things happened. At the beginning of my time. I do not know the troubles you had to face, the ostracism you had to endure, all thanks to me. I wish I knew how to begin an apology fit for a lifetime of misdeeds. Without you, I am nothing, and shall be nothing.

13 comments:

diana christine said...

beautiful....

Anonymous said...

what is this?? thank to poichan yourself?

Mirage said...

Painfully beautiful...whoever this is for is really very lucky.

Take care

aravind said...

Should I laugh or should I cry.
Isn't this too little, but then too much too.
At EOD its your CALL :)

Meenaxie said...

Better late than never! :)

@Aravind: You better cry while laughing :P

My Unfinished Life said...

why people always relaise when its too late when the damage's done...coz u dunno how precious water is..until ur thirsty and thers no more water to drink..wish all of us realise the importance of things soon enough..especially men....

aravind said...

@meenaxie
:)) I sometimes forget to do either :D, but mostly crying.

@shooting star
Is there any importance to any thing :)), everyone goes by their choices, if you don't, then, its also your choice. Even not to realize facts, staring at you, is your own choice.

-Poison- said...

@ diana -
thank u..
@ niki -
yes. me, me alone.
@ mirage -
that person had to suffer a lot.
@ aravind -
ur call.
@ meenaxie -
yup. sad things that this dont make any diff.
@ shooting star -
that seems to be the general way of life... sadly.

Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

very good piece of writing.. Its gud to see the way you pour your emotions into words.
And i agree that this is the truth of life.. u realize someone's value mostly when he/she is gone.. human mind has a very bad tendency to take things for granted..

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

:):)

Anonymous said...

:):):)

Marc said...

So incredibly real. Thank you for this.