niki-chan tagged me with this one!
The Rules of this tag:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
*************************ooOoo***********************
1 I have difficulty in differentiating between reality and dreams.
2 I don't have character. At least none which can be termed to be really mine.
3 I tend to be a good reflector of the company I am with. I blend in.
4 I hate it when I am not doing anything, even though I may proclaim otherwise.
5 I don't have a favourite food. Or favourite music.
6 My favourite movie is Apocalypse Now Redux.
7 I had a dog which was with me for sixteen years. I authorized its euthanasia.
8 I have been on a continuous bad luck streak since April 2007.
Anyone who's interested to state 8 random facts are welcome to take this tag up! (Sorry... I can't follow rules 3 and 4!)
Thursday, August 2, 2007
8 Random Facts about Poison
So said
-Poison-
sometime around
8/02/2007 12:00:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awww thank u sooo much poichan!!
what a cool tag!
2. oh really? i think u have strong character which is very attractive to some girls!
4. i like it. genius ppl are like that!
5. awed lol
6. Apocalypse. that is another scary answer!!
7. soo sorry to hear that!! it must have been difficult for u to decide!
8. oh nooo! i really hope that things will get back to normal soon, poichan!
hugzzzz and thank u again for doing this tag!!
take care.
@ niki chan -
:)
Post a Comment