<p>Another Vishu. Seems I was christened with a nick name on another Vishu two years back. </p>
<p>Time has flown. Passed by a lot of faces. Most are "single serving friends." With the duration a bit longer than an air plane serve.</p>
<p>Life is at a juncture where I've lost all sense of direction and am running amok doing things just to keep me occupied.</p>
<p>I've grown to become a hated character as well. For what I am and what I do.add</p>
Friday, April 13, 2012
Vishu
So said
-Poison-
sometime around
4/13/2012 01:40:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What's with the broken tags?
About people you spend a little time with, why not be happy that you're meeting new people all the time? :)
Nobody can give you direction. It is up to you to find it. Maybe you should drop some acid or smoke some weed, and do some hard thinking about your life (don't get stuck on it though). It sure helped me! :D
And you're not hated by EVERYBODY. I don't! :)
Post a Comment