Introspection
Of late, I have realized that I am exhibiting many of the factory Virgo characteristics. I have become a workaholic. I am happy pursuing perfection in little things, and am critical of sloppy efforts, even my own. I am a straight shooter. I am curious. I take criticism badly. Ever since I remember, I used to become satisfied by helping others in matters which have no gain to offer. Recently, I came to know that, that is also a Virgo trait.
This is distressing. If these traits are universal, then it means that your personality has already been charted out by the stars, and you are deceived into a belief that you are unique. Of course, you are unique! The point being that there might be a lot of characteristics which you might share with your fellow astrological siblings.
There is this fellow Brato at office, who once told me that the world can always be split into two categories of people. Let me tell you how, with a few examples thrown in for effect.
There are two kinds of people -
- Those who like pepper on their omelettes, and those who don't.
- Those who milk female camels, and those who don't.
- Those who are alive, and those who are not.
Ok. I suck at examples, but I guess the message must have reached across to your mind. Diving back to the zodiac story - there are two kinds of people - those who are zodiac, and those who are not!
And I guess, I am in the first category, or it must be a coincidence. One of those mathematical improbabilities which life throws up.
Overcoming nature
Assuming that the zodiac traits are natural, the pro-nature, go-nature folks should argue that one should not go against nature. My stance is that if you fit into one of the astrological profiles, then you have a ready made SWOT analysis at hand. You could play around with that and improve your strengths and overcome or hide your weaknesses!
I don't know how it will work out, since even though I am a good preacher, I am a novice practitioner. I will have to see how things come along.
Astrological prejudices
Ever since I found that I am exhibiting Virgo characteristics, I have developed this new (and annoying habit) of viewing new acquaintances as zodiac templates. Some fit in to their profiles, and some don't. I am apprehensive of certain zodiacs. Apprehensive of decent people. What a joke.. Have to get rid of this prejudice through voluntary mental intervention.
No comments:
Post a Comment