Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hmm

Feeling more out of place than ever. I don't mind being led, but I don't like being manipulated against my will, even if it is for a greater purpose. This year hasn't been too good to me so far. So many things have gone wrong. I am becoming a loner, trying to seek solace in my shell. Three people have spit on me so far this year. And today, another has puked on me.

Patience was a virtue I could have boasted of. No longer so, alas. Small things irritate me, still my wafer thin tolerance keep me sane enough. What kind of days are these... I am not going to try to make sense of this.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This too shall pass.Hang in there.:)

Anonymous said...

Was that chicken kotthu parotta?

Maybe you could have licked the puke clean. :P

Grey Fox said...

Sometimes you just need to take on the bull by the horns and not wait patiently to let it take you by the horns.

Keep going dude :)

Desert Rose said...

Easier done that said..but still here it goes - No one can make you feel inferior without your consent !

Not that I dont go thru this...its even worse cauz i do not have that virtue of patience !

Aint it time to take HEAD ON !

Anonymous said...

I too will repeat this too shall pass.

Sometimes all us should count our blessings too?

Anonymous said...

@ anon - hope so!

@ ocf - i will outsource it to you oc!

@ fox - man... i am the china shop!

@ desert rose - welcome to the blog of insanity! will give it a try :)

@ mridula - yup. i took a 2nd seater ticket in a long distance train this weekend. my troubles are nothing compared to what most of my travel mates were having.