Everyone is blasting Musharraf about his decision to proclaim an Emergency situation in Pakistan. As if, he is trying to cover his ass as the Great Dictator - that's what the media calls him these days..
I am on Musharraf's side. I believe that he is doing what he is doing in order for the future stability of Pakistan.
Has anyone thought about what is going to happen if Mush bows out and hands over the power to 'democracy' ? The democratic parties will woo the fanatics(who have immense influence right now) for votes, and ultimately something resembling the erstwhile Afghan Taliban will take over the reigns of a nuclear power state.
In the current situation, I wish I could do something to give my support to the General.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Way to go Gen. Pres. Musharraf!
So said
-Poison-
sometime around
11/13/2007 11:59:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i like mush-chan too!!
nice post poichan :)
Actually I agree with you too..
Even though americans probably have no use bombing pak, the thought of nuclear weapons in terrorist hands, or even at a hands reach from terrorists hiding on the border, would be enough to raise hell in the constantly terrorised by the politicians US...
a very different outlook.. Not far frm the truth either.. its just the case of who is less worse
Post a Comment