A state of no desire,
I crave for desperately.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Becoming the Buddha
So said
-Poison-
sometime around
7/26/2007 07:43:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well. If I lose my memories one day and happen to float past this site, maybe this will trigger something.
A state of no desire,
I crave for desperately.
So said
-Poison-
sometime around
7/26/2007 07:43:00 PM
5 comments:
**A state of no desire,
I crave for desperately.
if the craving is there, its no state of Buddha... cos craving = desire.
Keshi.
=))
@ keshi couldnt have put it better
Only thing you can do is give up all your wants :D and think no more absolutely =))
@ keshi and aravind -
thats exactly what i meant. lol!
but the buddha became the buddha by giving in to his desire and drinking the milk from the milk maid and getting fat. that was enlightenment! to give in and relax and let yourself just be whatever. no laws. ;)
sounds very cool!!
Post a Comment