My luck is holding true these days Obstacles after obstacles tend to daunt my passage, and yet with lady(?) luck’s blessings, I am leaping over these hurdles. To use an old clichéd phrase – that which doesn’t kill you leaves you stronger!
The latest one is a bout with hepatitis, which will have me take rest at home for around two weeks from now. Again, it got diagnosed in time, before it became too bad. Again, it was misdiagnosed as malaria in Mumbai and I was treated for that over there. When finally I was packed off to Trivandrum, the hospital here too assumed that I was having drug resistant malaria and had me on anti malarials again. Those sapped me true and proper.
Once it got diagnosed, it was highly stress relieving. Now all I have to do is take rest, and more rest…!
I had never planned for a vacation this way!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
lucky
So said
-Poison-
sometime around
4/17/2007 08:05:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have fun mate ;), maybe not of the usual kind, but still.....
Can get to see a different side of yourself and everyone around you!
Take care.... :-)
Post a Comment