Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I reached Trivandrum 2 days ago. It was a Sunday. I had left this place on the 15th of July 2006. The town was reliably staid.

Everything is moving slow. I have nothing to do. I am going crazy without having anything concrete and interesting to do. Yesterday I was returning back home at 9 pm in the night and the streets were so empty that that it was scary!

Nobody is around. I am doing crazy stuff. Got a bike from a friend and clocked around 70 km in a day. Just riding aimlessly. I wonder what my friend thought about this.

Today I didn’t have a ride and walked a lot, going nowhere. I don’t know…

5 comments:

aravind said...

Mate.. enjoy being bored... nothin else to it :D. Me becomin a pro at that ;)....

will be there at 23rd.. evening atleast I hope :D

-Poison- said...

get over here >:)

Keshi said...

how nice...I wish I could do that all by myself.

WB!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Lol.... Is this the same place u lived in for some 20 odd years??? :-D

-Poison- said...

@keshi-
:) u ll..u ll.
@chips-
is it? :D