I dont know where Im going
Only God knows where I've been
I'm a devil on the run
A six gun lover
A candle in the wind
....................................
When you're brought into this world
They say youre born in sin
Well at least they gave me something
I didn't have to steal or have to win
Take me now but know the truth
I'm going down in a blaze of glory
Lord I never drew first
But I drew first blood
I'm no ones son
Call me young gun
....................................
You ask about my consience
And I offer you my soul
You ask if Ill grow to be a wise man
Well I ask if Ill grow old
....................................
bon jovi
4 comments:
wow great lyrics!
Have been missin ya...
Keshi.
Ditto above comment....(except for d gr8 lyrics part...neva really liked tat song!)
Missing u.
Missing everyone.
:)
COOL!! is this song made for u?
it suits u well!! ^^
no comment replies kya? :)
Post a Comment