Sunday, June 11, 2006

Weird Things Tag

Got tagged by Arti and Illusion.
:)

Tag Rules:

-You must post a blog with six weird facts or habits about yourself.
- At the bottom name the six people you will tag next.
- Leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged and to read your blog

SIX WEIRD FACTS about me:

1. I am absent minded. Usually I don’t even remember what’s the date or what day of the week it is.

2. When I am desperate, I ride quite recklessly on any motorbike that I can get my hands on.


3. Its very hard for me to say a definitive ‘no’, especially to anyone whom I know.


4. If I pass by a mirror and there are no strangers around, I might backtrack and flex my arms. Sshh.


5. I was once a student of kung fu, and I am in love with that art.


6. I can watch the same movie over and over again, on repeat, if it’s a good movie.

Anyone who likes this tag may take it up and do it:)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me first ;-)

Arti Honrao said...

"
2. When I am desperate, I ride quite recklessly on any motorbike that I can get my hands on."

Not good :|
Rest is fine :)


GBU
Arti

aravind said...

@2 I am never truly reckless while driving ;;)..
@4 I too! Cant miss the oppurtunity !

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

oh ok !

this is abt ur previous post ... u dont suggest V for Vendetta ?

and what was that sms thing abt ? dont worry too much ... it'll straigthen out .. esp if the person who sent u the sms is a guy

kickassso said...

i can listen to the same song over and over again, long after you pple have fallen asleep:P
but other than 4,none of them are , well, WEIRD...

Anonymous said...

backtrack and flex my arms. Sshh??
ROFL!!!!!! kawaii...

nryn said...

1. same to same
2. I will eb reckless if i ride...cos i dont knwo how to :P
3. Same again
4. Nah! I check my hair!
5. I am karate white belt! :P
6. I watch movies only once..unless its on TV or after some time (some can be pretty long)

Weirdo handshake!

Keshi said...

aww ur not that weird at all Poison :)

Keshi.

Becky said...

You flex in the mirror, that's great. Nothing wrong with a good healthy self image!

venus said...

many of your 'weird things' are quite normal :)

-Poison- said...

@ divs -
no! me 1st. remember i made the post :>

@ arti -
i m more n more becomin a fan of determinism... :) thats why ....
gbu

@ aravind -
lol :P
alter ego

@ deepa -
i recommend v for vendetta! excellent one time watch. sms things sorted out. :)

@ kakkoo -
:-<

@ niki chan -
;;) :D ssshh again!

@ rocus -
whoa whoa whoa...same pinch!
*iron grip weirdo handshake*
lol

@ keshi -
:( i am trying.... :D

@ becky -
:D hehe kinda! :) glad to see u here

@ venus -
:(( i am tryin hard to be abnormal :D

another illusion said...

am so bloody absent minded too!!

thanks for doing the tag buddy!