Thursday, April 13, 2006

Holidays loom ahead. Lots to do. Nothings being done.

Abundance of time is a sweet illusion.
I am basking in this warm illision whiile it lasts.
But..its damn hard to be idle.
Something or the other always forces me out of my cocoon.
I just want to laze around doing absolutely nothing..
Yet remain a spectator of everything...

6 comments:

venus said...

happy holidays!

silverine said...

Happy Vishu :)

Anand K said...

Holidays? Whats that?! :((

Cecilia said...

Now I have LOADS of time on my hands. In as much as I would like to kick it back, I can't. There's action to be done to, once again, make the minutes tick...wisely.

Happy Easter, dear one.

Anonymous said...

enjoy holidays!! do sumthing.. go out wid frens...

-Poison- said...

@ alexis leon -
:)
happy easter to u sir!

@venus -
>:D<

@ silverine -
happy vishu n easter!

@ anand -
they are something thats found in cet ;)

@ cecilia -
:) wish i were wise!
happy easter!

@ hima -
hehe! doing tht!