Saturday, April 22, 2006

Back to Normal

I think I am becoming sane these days.. :)

19 comments:

Geo said...

And u think that’s normal ?

Aradhita said...

Now thats abnormal, is it not!?

lost optimist..^!^ said...

u sure??

venus said...

coming back to life.. pink floyd
are you in the process of debuting an album or what :P

just joking..

We never felt u were abnormal if that makes you feel any better :)

Anand K said...

Maybe you are wrong..... :P

Anonymous said...

poichan kya hua??????

Anonymous said...

i dont think so.. :-))

aravind said...

I just have the same feeling. But then again. I dont know when I will crank up next >:)

But then again whos sane.

Ajay said...

cant revel much about this
coz i am here for the first time...

Keshi said...

lol Poison good :)

Keshi.

Invincible said...

Man, go check urself in the best possible clinic arnd you.
U scared the shit out of me
:D

Anonymous said...

Joke?!!
And btw wat is 'sane'?! :D

mickey said...

as long as that makes you happy. normal or abnormal, the key is happiness with either. i am glad for you if you are happy. you are one of the good ones. :)

p¡£®®£ said...

u got 2 be kiddin ;-)
lol

-Poison- said...

@ geo -
i thought so then . ;D

@ aradhita -
:-s yep! so i am back to 'normal' now!

@ lost optimist -
:( noo!

@ venus -
:)) i love that pink floyd song... :D nah! i like being not normal i guess!

@ anand k -
yes lord vader...i was!
now back to full screaming loony mode ^-^

@ niki chan -
just life!!! :)
nothing of consequence!

@ anonymous -
looks like u r right! are u who i think u are?

@ aravind v -
dude! i cudnt phrase that better!

@ ajay -
:) welcome to this domain!

@ keshi -
:):D


@ invincible -
>:)
i like scaring people
;)

@ divya -
exactly!!!!

@ mickey -
:)ty! i guess i am happy not being conventionally sane!

@ p¡£®®£(X000nie) -
looks like i was mate!

Incognito said...

If it'd make u any better, your posts are one of the sanest ones I love reading! :)

Now am i normal?

Oh dear god!What have I done :P

Sujith said...

well that anonymous was me. some login problems with blogger it seems. :-)

another illusion said...

welcome to sanity buddy!! :)

-Poison- said...

@ incognito -
:))
ur not normal!

@ jithu -
blogger's bad hair day :D

@ illusion -
>:D<